British Colonial Hilton on the Valor

lovetocruise25

I will be docking in Nassau on the Valor in August The Ship Ports 8:30 am to 2:00 PM. My Question is it worth doing the British Colonial Hilton with this amount of time I have in port ? Or Should we just do Senor frogs and Straw Market ? I have a group of 14 with me

I will be docking in Nassau on the Valor in August The Ship Ports 8:30 am to 2:00 PM. My Question is it worth doing the British Colonial Hilton with this amount of time I have in port ? Or Should we just do Senor frogs and Straw Market ? I have a group of 14 with me

Since the bar doesn't open until 11, and the kitchen at 11:30 (and the slow pace at which everything happens here), you won't really have much time to enjoy your $40 voucher. You'll have to head back around 1pm .. just when things start to get interesting.

With 14, I'd probably split up and just do some of the free things available, or just shop and have a bite to eat. Seating 14 for lunch/snack is not an easy task in the general area of the dock.

Senor Frogs doesn't open until 11:30 am, neither do most of the bars and snack shacks in town.

Edited by scubagirrl

• 4 weeks later...

Was in Nassau last week and walked to British Colonial Hilton to get a day pass. the man at the desk said they are only available online. Was very disappointed. Took a cab to beach next to Comfort Suites on Paradise Island. Was very nice.