Be there for your Meet and Greet!

D&J38

Both the M&G I've organized had about 50% attend. Can be a real downer if you've done things like printing nametags.

But it beats the alternative of not knowing/meeting anyone, and feeling you're all alone on a big ship.

I cruise solo so I really appreciate the meet and greet. :)

Debbie, I'm with you. I always say that I'm going to let someone else take over the next one lol. I do it because like you I enjoy meeting new people and having them meet each other. Like many others, I still keep in touch with people whom I've met thru the Meet & Greets.

I'll admit that I have signed up for the meet & greet four times and never once showed up. Once I am in vacation mode, I have a really hard time keeping obligations. This time I have not signed up, but part of me thinks maybe the fifth time is the charm. It does sound like a fun way to meet people and it is nice that so many Officers show up!

I would NEVER give anyone here my real name, or give them my CC name at a meet and greet. Way too many crazies!

What you think is crazy, I might call enthusiastic. We really love going to the meet and great. It is best if it is early in the cruise. Even if we don't become "pals" with anyone. We enjoy seeing fellow cruise critic people as we pass on the ship. Sometimes with get together with some during the cruise but mostly it is just nice seeing a familiar face.