Gsc

How do they assign your place in line for the tenders to the Island, is it first come first serve or are you assigned a position. We like to get up rinse off an go go go! Would hate to spend hours waiting to get on the beach. Thanks in advance fellow cruisers

After Haven, other suite, platinum, and early excursion guests, it's first come, first served, basically.

I have known the crew to hand out tickets and you wait for your number before heading down, but this doesn't happen on every ship. Despite being asked not to, a lot of people clog the passageways in order to get there five minutes earlier.

Personally, I've found that if you wait and have a leisurely breakfast, it's a lot easier, but each to his or her own, I guess.

After Haven, other suite, platinum, and early excursion guests, it's first come, first served, basically.

I have known the crew to hand out tickets and you wait for your number before heading down, but this doesn't happen on every ship. Despite being asked not to, a lot of people clog the passageways in order to get there five minutes earlier.

Personally, I've found that if you wait and have a leisurely breakfast, it's a lot easier, but each to his or her own, I guess.

Thank you, Guindalf, truly appreciate your assistance. We do enjoy a nice sit down breakfast as a family since that almost never happens at home. If we go that route how much time, in your opinion, do you think we will have on the island.

Stay safe and out of harms way!

The last time I went to GSC they called the general boarding for all guests at about 10:15, we went down at 11, after a relaxing breakfast, and we didn't have to wait for a tender. I'm going back next month, and have a 10:30 shore excursion booked, so I'll get the priority tendering. You just have to book ANYTHING on GSC to get priority now. So, an umbrella, scuba gear, or a float will get you priority as well.

The last time I went to GSC they called the general boarding for all guests at about 10:15, we went down at 11, after a relaxing breakfast, and we didn't have to wait for a tender. I'm going back next month, and have a 10:30 shore excursion booked, so I'll get the priority tendering. You just have to book ANYTHING on GSC to get priority now. So, an umbrella, scuba gear, or a float will get you priority as well.

Moonieelf, thank you so very much for your idea. I'm thinking I'll book the snorkeling thing for myself, and because I need to be off the ship for that, there is no reason why my family should stay behind and have to meet me later and we will all get priority tendering. Once again, thank you so much for your guidance and we wish you have an awesome time on your upcoming cruise.