Anyone use Provence Wine Tours - especially Luberon option?

valorgirl

We will be sailing on the Allure of the Seas in August and have a stop in Marseille. We are contemplating doing a private wine tour excursion via Provence Wine Tours. They show 3 options on their website: Wine Tour around Aix-en-Provence, Wine Tour around Cassis & Bandol, Wine Tour in Luberon wine region. Upon request for additional information, I was told they could offer us the Luberon option on the day we are in port (the other 2 were not mentioned, although I have heard from a fellow passenger that they have booked the Cassis option for that same day).

I've searched the forum but don't see any related threads. Wondering if anyone has used this company and how you felt about the experience. I would especially like to hear from anyone that has done the Luberon option because I'm not seeing anything about that in the Trip Advisor reviews (lots about the Cassis and Provence options) so I'm not sure if it's a new option or if it's just not review worthy?? Would just like to know if we should ask if the others are available or happily take the one offered...

Thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...