Valor or Sunshine

dololie

Your question is much too broad to answer effectively. Are you booking for the ship's amenities? Are you booking for the itinerary? Are you booking for the port of departure? What time of year are you considering? DW and I tend to book for itinerary, in which case it just depends on which ship is available for our chosen itinerary at the time we want to travel. It so happens we've selected itineraries on the Valor 3 times. We've never been on the Sunshine, so I can't comment on it's amenities. However, we and our cruise mates are cigar smokers, so we also like to choose any ship in the Conquest, Triumph or Splendor classes since they are the only ships in Carnival's fleet that still have cigar bars. All the other ships restrict cigars to "designated areas" on open decks, starboard side, so we have to go outside day or night, regardless of weather conditions. If you can better define what factor or quality you're looking for, maybe we can be more helpful.

We are planning a cruise we have narrowed it down to 2 ships the Valor or Sunshine! Would like some opinions positive or negative,

I've been on both and Sunshine was the best out of the 2 as far as amenities go. The Valor doesn't have the 2.0 upgrades which we love! The Sunshine is very crowded. I would pick the itinerary that works best for you and try to get the best price!