Onboard Quantum now (6/15-6/24) -- Ask your questions!

Hi all -- first time on RCCL (but cruising vet and Celebrity Elite/HAL 3 star). Just joined the Quantum in Singapore and happy to answer any questions. Will post a mini post-cruise review, but so far am enjoying the amenities. Sending this from very fast wifi (so far) out to sea before we reach our first port of call in Vietnam.

How much is the internet package for the week?

$15/day for a single device (for the entirety of the cruise) or $10/day per device if you sign up 2 devices. There was also a 24hr of access on one device price that I can't seem to remember...$29.99?

The crown&ranch or discounted prices are automatically shown once you start looking into pricing, but you have to create a free of charge 'account' before you can see prices. With the discount, I was charged $150.06 for 2 devices. Beware there was no prorating offered even though I bought on day 2.

I'd advise not buying the royal iq phone/chat package if you plan to buy the Internet and only have 2 people--you can iMessage or whatsapp just as efficiently.

$15/day for a single device (for the entirety of the cruise) or $10/day per device if you sign up 2 devices. There was also a 24hr of access on one device price that I can't seem to remember...$29.99?

The crown&ranch or discounted prices are automatically shown once you start looking into pricing, but you have to create a free of charge 'account' before you can see prices. With the discount, I was charged $150.06 for 2 devices. Beware there was no prorating offered even though I bought on day 2.

I'd advise not buying the royal iq phone/chat package if you plan to buy the Internet and only have 2 people--you can iMessage or whatsapp just as efficiently.

How much is the Royal IQ phone/text package? I heard that we will be able to use the app on the Harmony of the Seas when it starts sailing and I have 22 people that will be on her in Aug 2016. I used the app when I was on the Quantum back in March and it was free at that time.

Thank you for the imfornmation

How much is the Royal IQ phone/text package? I heard that we will be able to use the app on the Harmony of the Seas when it starts sailing and I have 22 people that will be on her in Aug 2016. I used the app when I was on the Quantum back in March and it was free at that time.

$14.95 per device, no tax.

Did you happened to notice if Jaime's was open for lunch on embarkation Day 1

All specialty restaurants that serve lunch, with the exception of Solarium Bistro-hot pot were open for lunch on embarkation day. Hot Pot launched day 2, I believe.