Social Internet Package - Carnival

fmigali

Heald posted a message on Facebook this morning about the Social Internet Package that indicated, "along with your e mail and browsing we have Facebook / Facebook Messenger / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Linked In /What’s App / Snapchat"

I was under the understanding that the social internet package did not include your email/browsing.

Can someone clarify, from experience, if you do get your email as part of the social internet package.

I know some people are going to lash me seven times for "needing" to check my email on vacation but recent "political" changes in my agency/office will require that I check my email at least daily while I am gone. I normally do disconnect while gone but this time that is not going to happen.

Thanks in Advance!

Heald posted a message on Facebook this morning about the Social Internet Package that indicated, "along with your e mail and browsing we have Facebook / Facebook Messenger / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Linked In /What’s App / Snapchat"

I was under the understanding that the social internet package did not include your email/browsing.

Can someone clarify, from experience, if you do get your email as part of the social internet package.

I know some people are going to lash me seven times for "needing" to check my email on vacation but recent "political" changes in my agency/office will require that I check my email at least daily while I am gone. I normally do disconnect while gone but this time that is not going to happen.

Thanks in Advance!

I'd check the Carnvial FAQS as to exactly the "social" package offers. It might be the next higher package that offers email.

I'd check the Carnvial FAQS as to exactly the "social" package offers. It might be the next higher package that offers email.

I can say from experience that the social does NOT include browsing and email. I upgraded from that to the mid package on the Breeze so I could do those two things.

I can say from experience that the social does NOT include browsing and email. I upgraded from that to the mid package on the Breeze so I could do those two things.

Thank you very much!

I'm not real clear on how this works - just to clarify, will I be able to communicate with family and friends who are not on the cruise with me through Facebook and Facebook Messenger???

Yes, you can do this with the social plan. I spoke with my mom and sister back at home through Facebook Messenger. The coolest part was that I sat near where the webcam was on the ship so they could see me too!

Yes, you can do this with the social plan. I spoke with my mom and sister back at home through Facebook Messenger. The coolest part was that I sat near where the webcam was on the ship so they could see me too!

LOL, this was a genius plan!