Hey Carnival - PLEASE add new ports to the 4-5 night itineraries!

HappyHappy1

An itinerary to Half Moon Cay and Key West would be awesome from Port Canaveral. We love the 5 day and under cruises and Nassau gets a little old!

I would love Key West but I've been to HMC four times and we've never made the port call due to swells or chop. I can see from the ship that it's beautiful and have gotten mighty close but no cigar. OTOH I've been to Great Stirrup Cay on NCL three times and it's gorgeous.

It could be worse guys! I live in Cozumel, fly tothe states and then my first port is COZUMEL. Good thing is I can hit the states and do a bunch of shopping and when I get to Cozumel I run everything to my house. No over extra weight on the plane. On the other side, I am sick, sick, sick, of Nassau.

Not trying to wind anyone up but the scuba diving in Nassau is wonderful.

Many of the cruise lines book with Stuart Cove's and pax get to experience the shark dive.....so for us divers, it's the perfect port.

Cozumel has the best drift diving anywhere in the Caribbean. Jus' sayin'....I realize there aren't that many divers on cruise ships but that's what I do when in port. I can usually get in 6 dives on an average cruise.

Edited by Diver2014