Allegrissimo at port or pre book

Irishcruiser46

Hi All, sailed on Fantasia last year and booked allegrissimo which was great value. I am sailing on divina next Sunday 28th, This year though, the euro is £0.72 so even with the 15% service charge I am wondering should I just wait till embarkation to buy the package as the sterling equivalent may still be less than pre pay.I still have time to pre book as I have 11 days before sailing and the cut off is 4 days. Has anyone any idea what the 2015 "pay at embarkation" price is in euro for allegrissimo. Thanks in advance. J.

Allegerisimo purchased on board/at port is subject to a 15% service charge so unless you are supremely confident that the exchange rate will shift that much in your favour in the interim then I suggest booking it now.

The only other benefit of buying on board is that the spend will contribute to points for your MSC Club status. So if you have joined the club then that's a way to get approx. 3 points in total per 2 people purchasing 7 days of Allegrisimo. Those points will only appear on the account of the person who puts the credit card against the room, not both parties.