Port Times

When we get off in a port, are the times to get back on the ship the local time or the ship time? Does the ship time change?

The all-aboard time you see posted at the ship exit is ship time.

The ship may or may not change time. It's not predicable. It may change from one week to another, even with the same Captain.

Keep your watch on ship time!

On all the cruises I've been on the ship time stayed with the time of the port we left and didn't change.

How do I know if they change the times on me? Sounds confusing. If I set my watch to FLL time and we leave and I also set my alarm clock to that time how do you know that they have decided to change to a different time? I will be on Oasis going Eastern next weekend.

On all the cruises I've been on the ship time stayed with the time of the port we left and didn't change.

How do I know if they change the times on me? Sounds confusing. If I set my watch to FLL time and we leave and I also set my alarm clock to that time how do you know that they have decided to change to a different time? I will be on Oasis going Eastern next weekend.

If they change the time, you will see a notice in the Cruise Compass. They sometimes make announcements at the beginning or end of shows, and I've also seen separate notes put in the staterooms.