First cruise..sale and sign application?

MNCruizer1

Our cruise isn't until August but checking things on the Carnival site. It says we need a sail and sign application? I'm not seeing anything on our booking for that? I assuming it is either called something else or as a first time cruiser I am missing something ? Thanks for any hel..just want to make sure we have everything.

You are basically just giving them your credit card information in advance so you don't have to do it at the port (though they may just double check the card). Or you can setup a cash account, should you choose.

It's part of your online check in that you'll find under "Manage" then "My Booking" on Carnival's website. It'll ask for your credit card number (or you can set up a cash account and load it when you get onboard). Just makes check in at the cruise port faster (which is always good)!! :D

...but was thinking I needed a piece of paper or something along with IDS etc to get on the cruise. ...
...Under Manage > My Booking > Cruise Details, in the To Do List, click View Cruise Documents. We usually print all the docs that are displayed there like the Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, and General Information. Attach the luggage tags to the luggage. We usually also attached one to each carry on as well. Along with your passports, present the Boarding Pass at the beginning of the embarkation process. You will also need to complete the Public Health Questionnaire and present it at check-in when you get your S&S cards. Keep all the other printed documents with you for the duration of the cruise.

Here's hoping you have a smooth check-in and a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Thank you all. I have already done that..but was thinking I needed a piece of paper or something along with IDS etc to get on the cruise. Thanks so much!!!! :D

Nope, no extra piece of paper needed, just print out your boarding pass(es) and your all set!! :D Oh, and don't forget to print off enough luggage tags for all your bags (can find those with your boarding passes).