Pearl SE - # of people?

Txfeenix

I've done the search and called NCL and chatted with a few 'Kathy's'....how many people do the SE cabins hold? The website says they ALL hold 4, NCL rep says some are 3, others are 4. All the Kathy's have said they hold 4. Which ones are which? (I did tell the NCL rep that they ALL show a plus sign - meaning it holds 4 - on the deck plans online.)

Trying to move up from a mini with 4 adults (no I'm not crazy! :) ). We will be fine in the mini but if an SE opens, I want the chance to move up! Can CCer's please help? Thanks!!

I've done the search and called NCL and chatted with a few 'Kathy's'....how many people do the SE cabins hold? The website says they ALL hold 4, NCL rep says some are 3, others are 4. All the Kathy's have said they hold 4. Which ones are which? (I did tell the NCL rep that they ALL show a plus sign - meaning it holds 4 - on the deck plans online.)

Trying to move up from a mini with 4 adults (no I'm not crazy! :) ). We will be fine in the mini but if an SE opens, I want the chance to move up! Can CCer's please help? Thanks!!

The SE cabins on Deck 10 can sleep 4

The SE cabins on Deck 9 can sleep 3

I'm sorry, I've been doing the same thing. My bad, wrong date. For some reason, I can't edit or delete my post.

NP. But which ones is really the issue. Other booking websites say only 3 fit in an SE on the Pearl. NCLs deck plans say 4. 'Kathy' in chat says some hold 3 some hold 4 per their deck plans. Just want to know which ones hold 4, if any. :)

(Actually, 9502 is open on my sailing but apparently only holds 3.?.)

Edited by Txfeenix

We have 10000 booked on the Jewel for labor day week 16' the reason we chose that is 10000 & 10500 have king size sofa beds. there are many photo's and videos online (here and youtube) that show the difference between these 2 rooms and the other 6 SE suites.

Renee..

I gave the correct and accurate answer above.

The SE cabins on Deck 10 can sleep 4

The SE cabins on Deck 9 can sleep 3

That is a fact. :-)

I've had my TA asking about an upgrade while I posted this question here. I know for a fact there are 2 deck 10 SEs open for my sailing date but TA says only sleeps 3 people.