oct 10 breeze

nov 9 extacy

nov 14 glory

nov 22 conquest

nov 28 glory

dec 6 splendor

dec 12 victory

Edited by Vitamin_Sea

These are still 150% of the per person cost when the room is occupied by 2 people. I want a TRUE single rate!! I don't like paying so much more and getting the same product!!

I got a 10 day on Norwegian Gem for 1720 in a Mini with a free alcohol package over thanksgiving

BRILLIANT

These are still 150% of the per person cost when the room is occupied by 2 people. I want a TRUE single rate!! I don't like paying so much more and getting the same product!!

Find someone to cruise with and you'll get a true single rate. :cool:

Careful you will upset MR Menu LOL

Wanderingjew, how did pricing for that cruise compare to Carnival? Are you going to write a review? I'd be interested in reading your trip report and hopefully view pictures that are focused properly. Watch out for the one armed bandit and be careful with your selected excursions.

Wanderingjew, how did pricing for that cruise compare to Carnival? Are you going to write a review? I'd be interested in reading your trip report and hopefully view pictures that are focused properly. Watch out for the one armed bandit and be careful with your selected excursions.

for the 10 day adding the tips it was 1851.30 the 7 day glory for a cheaper suite it was 2760.75 including my 100 stockholder OBC and i dont need air and hotel and transfers in miami :D

brilliant

I am on a NCL cruise not with him the only excursion im doing is to Walmart in San Juan

Edited by wanderingjew

I got a 10 day on Norwegian Gem for 1720 in a Mini with a free alcohol package over thanksgiving

BRILLIANT

Go online and check the price of that one again. I booked the same cruise in a mini for 1430 with taxes, fees, insurance, and service charge for the beverage package. I had already had a balcony booked, but yesterday I went online and did a mock booking to price the Haven, and I noticed that the mini suite was the same price as ocean view. I went and booked it and cancelled my old booking.