Golden-San Juan-transfers & hotel

CruiserDoc

My wife and I sailed out of San Juan last October on the Golden. We stayed at the Wyndham Conado Plaza Hotel. It was about a $15 cab ride from the airport to the hotel. We booked the hotel through Priceline for about $90. We were very pleased. The pier that the Golden was at last year was not in Old San Juan. Very close to where we stayed though. Hope this helps!

Golden Princess sails from the Pan American Pier near the Condado section of Puerto Rico. We're sailing 4/22/06 on the Golden Princess. We're staying the one night at the Wyndham before the cruise.

It shouldn't be more than $15.00 to the pier. If you stay at the Wyndham, try and get a Lagoon View room. You may be able to see the ship in the morning from your balcony.....Karen

There seems to be questions about where the Golden will be sailing from. Although she sailed last year out of the Pan American Pier the current ship / pier calendar found at http://www.gotopuertorico.com/Calendar/calendar.asp?id=89710&date=3-4-2006 (put in your own dates) shows her sailing from either the Navy Frontier or E4 which I believe is in Old San Juan. I can only hope the day we sail she docks somewhere in Puerto Rico! :eek: :D :eek:

The below link give costs of taxi and we've decided it really just doesn't seem to matter too much.

http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

Archived