Breakaway cabin 11172

ALS1214

• 2 months later...
I've never been on the breakaway and wondering if anyone has stayed in this room? Is the bed by the balcony? Is it noisy ? What are really good balcony rooms on this ship??

Hi ..did yoy aready cruise on this Cabin or going to...

I've booked the same cabin for the end of September to Bermuda..

Was wondering how was it for you...

I mainly chose it because it's close to the stairs and Elevators... and in the front part of the ship..making it easy to get to the Thermal Spa (Deck 14 front...a priority) and is not close to any decks you have to worry about noise... and it doesn't seem to close to the elevator area so you don't have to worry about people congestion/noise (although I usually bring earplugs wherever I travel just in case)

it is consider BA category which is:

according to advertisement...

Mid-Ship Balcony

Stay mid-ship and stay closer to the action. When it’s time to retreat, open floor-to-ceiling glass doors onto your private balcony. Now that’s a vacation that runs on your speed.

Hello I actually stayed in that exact room last year because it was near the studio entrance and not right next to the elevator. I did not find it loud and am pretty sure the sofa was closer to the balcony

Thanks...good to know... :)

Hello I actually stayed in that exact room last year because it was near the studio entrance and not right next to the elevator. I did not find it loud and am pretty sure the sofa was closer to the balcony

Hi...By the way...can you remember if the bed was close to the Balcony or the sofa was close to the balcony?

Hi...By the way...can you remember if the bed was close to the Balcony or the sofa was close to the balcony?

Hi- I don't want to give you the wrong information but believe I had walking space to get to the balcony leading me to believe that the bed was closer to the hall.

I do remember being told though when I booked it- I think if you get the right person they should be able to confirm. I'll look to see if I took any pictures-

Hi- I don't want to give you the wrong information but believe I had walking space to get to the balcony leading me to believe that the bed was closer to the hall.

I do remember being told though when I booked it- I think if you get the right person they should be able to confirm. I'll look to see if I took any pictures-

Thanks for that...It's ok if you cant' get a photo...I can ask...I was Mainly curious bc I was thinking of borrowing my friends folding bike to explore the island and the area in the room it could fit best in..

But I'm opting not to bring it...Ill just explore the island by the public transportation..I want to go to the beaches mostly ...and not tire myself riding around on a bicycle all day... I'll make that a next time trip

Thanks for that...It's ok if you cant' get a photo...I can ask...I was Mainly curious bc I was thinking of borrowing my friends folding bike to explore the island and the area in the room it could fit best in..

But I'm opting not to bring it...Ill just explore the island by the public transportation..I want to go to the beaches mostly ...and not tire myself riding around on a bicycle all day... I'll make that a next time trip

I would also check if you can bring a bicycle on the ship?One of the things I liked about the bus-after visiting st george I took a bus back to hamilton and it was very interesting. I would say if you are planning on the beaches, you might not even need a bicycle this time.

I did St Georges day 1, Horseshoe a little on day 2, and just stayed at the dockyward day 3