Suggestions for Mo Bay for solo female?

rene194215

Looking for something to do in MoBay as a solo. I usually like to go to the beach but the only options seen like Dr Caves. But I will be at the beach in Grand Cayman and Cozumel so I was thinking something different maybe. I do like to explore when I am with a friend but I am just a little nervous as I have never been to Jamaica. Cozumel and Grand Cayman I have been to plenty of times,

thanks in advance!!!!

The humming bird sanctuary in Rocklands is pretty nice and stress free.

Maybe one of the old plantations - either Green Wood Great House or Rose Hall Great House. Both are interesting and have a lot of history behind them.

I would also suggest a nice lunch at either Scotchie's or the Pork Pit.

Edited by ReggaeRoy
Typo

There isn't really anything to do right there at the port. You'll need to venture out. Why not pick a fun ship's excursion, just so you have some companions in MoBay. You would need to taxi to any type of tour/beach/etc. and the taxi's can be sketchy. I'd just find a little group to do something fun with in MoBay. I like MoBay, but I always travel with friends or my husband. If I were by myself, I'd probably look at the ship's tours and choose something adventurous from the list. It may not be the private or flexible tour you might be used to, but until you get a lay of the land and the feel for the people, it might be a good option for you.