Dinner reservations for groups of 7?

naagnel55

We are on the Epic and lookin at dinner reservations. We have 6 adults and a 1 year old who will be in a high chair. All reservations have an option of 6 or 8 but not 7 people. Would you suggest doing 6 people and then asking for a high chair to squeeze in upon arrival at the restaurant?

If you don't have to prepay (so if you have dining package or if you are reserving complementary restaurants) I would choose 8. If you are having to pay ahead of time I would select 6 and then when you get on the ship change it to 7. If they can't get you a larger table you can probably get a tray for the high chair so it doesn't take up table space. They don't usually bring the trays out, but when we asked for one on epic in January they brought us one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make your reservation for 8 and when you board the ship, go to restaurant reservations (usually next to guest services) and let them know it will only be for 7. If you have the UDP, you will not have to pay for anyone, but if you don't have a UDP, you will have to pay for all 8 and then when you let them know that there will only be 7, you will get the amount of 1 reservation back as OBC.