Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites

legalwife

Staying here using a pot full of Hilton Honor points in January and already asked the all knowing Trent S one question, but here is my next to anyone. We are in a King Corner O/F room with wrap around balcony which looks great in picture and paying $70.00 additional to have this o/f room with my points. I have read somewhere that there is a small street in between the beach and this hotel and I have read there is not a street. Is there? I know there are some trees so I plan to request high floor in advance. I want a good shot of the beach/ocean and don't mind paying the extra if that will do it.

By the way, if you have never stayed in a corner room/condo somewhere before, try to get one when you can. It has been great so far for us and you usually have front view and windows down side too. I do love my nice view.

Thanks for the info!

There IS a small street between the hotel and the beach. You can almost see it in their 2nd webcam shot, but as you can see if you have a high floor you see right over it and the trees... http://www.embassyflorida.com/webcams.htm

And here's a link to a Google satellite pic of the hotel, you can see it there as well... http://maps.google.com/maps?q=950+Ocean+Drive,+Deerfield+Beach,+FL+33441&spn=0.006798,0.010376&t=h&hl=en

Good gosh, Trent S!

A satellite picture as well?????

You continue to amaze me. I hope you utilize your knowledge in some field other than this board even thought we genuinely appreciate you!!! What a waste if you don't!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Archived