Second time on Allure, this time Europe - a question!

VERY excited to be sailing back on my favourite ship Allure this September!

Hoping someone who has already sailed her in Europe can answer a question for me....

Before when we sailed her in the Caribbean they had a brilliant sail away party in the Aqua Theatre featuring the Dreamworks characters and a countdown to kick off your holiday....do they do the same thing on the European sailings?

Thanks in advance!!

Yes they do . One for Barcelona boarding day and one for Rome. We were on the 4th-11th June sailing.x

Help I am new to this ....we are sailing 8/6 on Allure...did you do Italy, France and Spain itinerary.....I'm so confused about tours...

Yes we did. We used rci for tours in Italy and Spain. The Pisa and lucca tour was great. The tour guides are Italian so are really enthusiastic and knowledgable. We did the FC Barcelona tour as my son is a big fan. That was great. In Palma we used the shuttle bus 5euros return.

In Naples we did the taste of sorrento and Pompeii (8 hrs) again the guide was excellent.

They may have been a little more expensive but this was our first cruise and it was easier to let someone else organise trips. Some people don't like large coaches but our occupants got back to the coach on time. Although on the Pisa tour the coach was overbooked so we ended up in a 16 sweater mini bus which was great.

We didn't go on the Marseilles excursions as we sailed for 7 days and we wanted time to explore the ship.

Oh I'm glad you picked the Pisa and Lucca tour. It was fantastic. I think that's because of our guide. She made everything so interesting and I love history . She also told us to not buy anything off the African sellers in Pisa as you can be fined 300 Euros if the police see you !! There are shops close by the tower to buy authentic souvenirs though. They gave us a souvenir map of Lucca when you get on the bus as well.