Info on "Taste of Cayman" Tour?

fer

Has anyone taken the Taste of Cayman tour through Discount Excursions dot com? Or any experience with this vendor?

I was looking into this tour. Seems like it would be fun. $60 for transportation and entry to Seven Fathoms Rum Distillery, the Caybrew Brewery, Tortuga Rum Cake Factory, the Bikini House & Smith Cove.

Any reviews would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

Not cruising until Jan 2016. Really hoping someone out there has experience with this company that the would like to share.

SoCal Gal trapped in the frozen tundra in dire need of some sunshine

• 4 weeks later...
Not cruising until Jan 2016. Really hoping someone out there has experience with this company that the would like to share.

SoCal Gal trapped in the frozen tundra in dire need of some sunshine

...... They might have more reviews as they get the folks who stay at hotels and resorts.

Good Luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting about this! I just read the reviews and looked at the pictures on TripAdvisor and I think it looks great. It will be a nice change to do something other than the beach since we will be doing a beach day in Cozumel.

Thanks again!:)

THANKS for posting this question! I have looked at this tour and did contact the company to see if DH & I could sign up. The only 'problem' is that to book a tour early you have to have others that also will sign up at the same time... At least that is what they told me... OF course I was looking in July and we visit last week of December.;)

So... I'm going to try to book again....AND if that doesn't work- I'm going to try when we get to Grand Cayman. IF that fails... We may just grab a taxi and go to the Brewery.

I'll be sure to post if I'm successful