Westerdam ... USB Ports

Unfortunately this is a question that the answer can change from day to day. While I don't remember seeing any USB ports on any TV, I wasn't specifically looking for them.

However, if someone were to answer that on ship X in cabin Y on date Z the TV had a USB port, it could be that the TV in that particular cabin was a replacement for a damaged set and even cabins adjoining, or the same cabin on previous or later cruises, would not have the same set.

We were on the Westerdam in a Signature Suite in April 2015 and there was a USB port on the back of the TV. I can't say I looked at the DVD player though, so don't know whether there was one on it.

There are photos of our cabin 8042 on HALfacts that show the USB port on the TV.

Edited by 0bnxshs

I've been told that the rooms have DVD player's, but does anyone remember if their's a USB ports to play my own Movies ?

Thanks in advance !

I contacted ship services to see if DVD players being multi regional and they said mostly but if mine wasn't they would be happy to exchange it, Im sure the same would apply, we have our media on both USB and disc

Happy Travels