Kilt

Rikiw111

Why do you women get all heated up by a man in a skirt?:confused:

The skirt means more to me if the guy has an accent.

As far as why I love it, it all has to do with a book I read......I've loved Scots in kilts ever since.

nuf said

The skirt means more to me if the guy has an accent.

As far as why I love it, it all has to do with a book I read......I've loved Scots in kilts ever since.

nuf said

Sure sure sure.....I'll bet you're just hoping for strong breeze ;)

I donno Liv, but I get that way everytime I see a woman in a cop uniform - especially with a 9mm on her hip. It just gets me for some reason. :confused:

Ok, you're allowed to have your "Days of Thunder" fantasy ;)

Halos/Irish......pervettes :p

After reading (and seeing) this thread I have decided to wear mine again. I'll be on the Elation on November 10, 2005 and also on the January 28, 2006 cruises. I'll be in Stewart colors so stop by and say hi on Formal night. Note: no mirrors on shoes will be tolerated :-)

Steve & Kathy

25 crusis down

hundreds to go!

Elation 11/10/05

Elation 01/28/06

After reading (and seeing) this thread I have decided to wear mine again. I'll be on the Elation on November 10, 2005 and also on the January 28, 2006 cruises. I'll be in Stewart colors so stop by and say hi on Formal night. Note: no mirrors on shoes will be tolerated :-)

Steve & Kathy

25 cruises down

hundreds to go!

Elation 11/10/05

Elation 01/28/06

After reading (and seeing) this thread I have decided to wear mine again. I'll be on the Elation on November 10, 2005 and also on the January 28, 2006 cruises.

*tsk...tsk...tsk* We still have room Steve.....AND it departs from Galveston...so you have no excuses.

*tsk...tsk...tsk* We still have room Steve.....AND it departs from Galveston...so you have no excuses.

I hear you Liv, my problem is getting Seven (7) days off in a row at that time of the year. Same with DW, real challenge, so just can't commit. But thanks for the offer, again!

[quote name='cruzinsteve']I hear you Liv, my problem is getting Seven (7) days off in a row at that time of the year. Same with DW, real challenge, so just can't commit. But thanks for the offer, again![/QUOTE]

Damn....:(

[quote name='cruzinsteve']I'll see how the vacation fairy acts after the first of the calender year. I won't completely rule out the possiblity. I know it will be one hell'ova parteeee![/QUOTE]

Yes Sir I certainly will be ;) You should stop by the thread more often.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program :D

I would think going commando whilst wearing a kilt on a windy day could be problematic?

[quote name='livtojump']Yes Sir I certainly will be ;) You should stop by the thread more often.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program :D

I would think going commando whilst wearing a kilt on a windy day could be problematic?[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean commandou

[quote name='big_duck']Don't you mean commandou[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO...you're just NOT going to cut me any slack are you?

Steve....sorry...didn't mean to hijack your thread:o

[quote name='cruzinsteve']Noffense taken by all of you, and as to being a little drafty when a STIFF wind blows, it shoes away all the flies![/QUOTE]

Use #39 for duct tape??

Archived