Transfered to TA, now Carnival site isn't the same...

IBRelaxin2

Is this normal? Up until yesterday I was able to see the room type under book/modify, etc. But now I can't do anything but see the map and times for the ports. Is this normal? If this is gone, then how do you check to see if you've been assigned a cabin yet. :D

If a TA is now handling your reservations, then only their agency has access to your booking details.

Simply request (once is ample) that your TA advise you the moment they receive notification of your cabin assignment.

Enjoy your trip!

I'm booked through a travel agent, yet I can still see my information using book/modify. I don't have access to change any of it, but I'm still able to view my cabin assignment etc.

Is this normal? Up until yesterday I was able to see the room type under book/modify, etc. But now I can't do anything but see the map and times for the ports. Is this normal? If this is gone, then how do you check to see if you've been assigned a cabin yet. :D

Are you entering your new booking number? Your original should show cancelled but not much info...

The carnival web site is not working right. I had the same problem this week. I wanted to see if my 15% discount had been applied to my account. I am going to give it a few more days before I call them about it.

Kerry

Archived