Shipmate not up to date

busymom_ot

On the shipmate app it still shows the Magic itineraries as all out of Galveston until Dec 2016. We're booked on it out of Port Canaveral May 2016 so I can't enter my upcoming cruise. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were originally booked on Breeze in May/2016-a 6-day leaving from Miami. It is now a 7-day leaving from Galveston. Shipmate still has the old information and we were wondering the same thing over the weekend.

I have the same issue! We're out of Galveston on June 12. ,2016 now on the Breeze. We did the exact same itenary in March 2013 on the Magic & we loved the ship that's why we booked her again. At least it's the same dream class and we were able to keep our same four rooms and our 50.00 OBC was also transfered per room. So now we are actually excited about the Breeze as none of us have sailed on her!

But I agree I tried to get on the roll call on Ship Mate but am not able to change ships as of yesterday!

Tim

Edited by CaribbeanLVR

They just did a big update to the app,so that took up a lot of their time.

I would imagine they will update the itineraries over the next few weeks.

I haven't received any update requests from the app & it looks the same to me. Think I'll be getting an update soon? I saw discussion on another thread about watching fares on Shipmate but can't seem to find it on my app. (I'm still using an iPhone 4S with original operating system which doesn't support a lot of apps now. Hoping price drops on the 6 soon. Needing to upgrade!)

I haven't received any update requests from the app & it looks the same to me. Think I'll be getting an update soon? I saw discussion on another thread about watching fares on Shipmate but can't seem to find it on my app. (I'm still using an iPhone 4S with original operating system which doesn't support a lot of apps now. Hoping price drops on the 6 soon. Needing to upgrade!)

It was a update for Android, not sure if Apple devices were included.

It's not a huge change,but they added a news feed and my feed.

Edited by ohiogymrat