Murder Mystery Lunch on Dawn to BDA

JENNIEB

We have been on the Dawn cruise to Bermuda about 4xs but I don't have the answer to this. We are going in Sept 2015.

Have a question regarding the murder mystery lunch with the 2nd city group. I cant remember but is that only offered 1x on the cruise on a Sat? I thought it was offered 2xs but I could be wrong. Any info would be great.

And has anyone done this before? Is it always in La Cucina and what food is served? Is it a buffet or are you served? Is any drinks included? My mom is interested in going. We have never attended it.

Thanks in advance!

I just did this in May. It's only offered once. We were given a choice of roast chicken (dark meat only) or salmon. It was in La Cucina, but it wasn't La Cucina's food. The same drinks as in the dining room were included; the UPB was honored.

It was fun.

dread_pirate

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. How many people attended? How did they seat you? Would you say it was an older crowd? Do you participate in it? How long was it? Is it the 2nd city crew? Is that the first time you did it? Do you eat during the action or do you eat then you watch the plot?

Thanks in advance.

The cruise I was on with the Dawn in October they did two showings of the Murder Mystery. If it gets full before you sign up, and there's enough of an interest they will do a second showing. Our group was in our 30's, and I think we were the middle of the road when it came to the age range.