OV vs Balcony on Freedom

Singer4Him

How much difference is there in the size of the actual room of an OV and a balcony on the Freedom? I thought at one time that they used to list the square footage, but I can't seem to find it now. Looking at the pics, they look about the same but I'm not sure.

On the Freedom, OV cabins are 220 sq. ft. and regular balcony cabins are 185 sq. ft with a 35 sq. ft. balcony. Both will have a sofa. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! Can I ask where you found this? I know I've seen it before but for the life of me, I couldn't find it today. :confused:

In pictures, the indoors part of the balcony looks to be the same size as an OV, even though the OV should be 35 sq.ft. larger (220 vs 185). I have not had a standard OV on any of the larger ships. I had a deluxe OV on Dream, and it was a true 230 sq.ft, as advertised. I measured. The 2nd bathroom took up all the extra space. I have always wondered how the standard OVs can be 35 sq.ft. larger (almost 4 feet longer) when they look to be the same size as the 185 sq.ft. balcony indoors. Where is that extra 4 feet? Is it an illusion with spacing?