Dancing of the ships - tampa

jamon

I have tried to keep up with boards, but have not seen if Carnival has or will put another 7 day ship into Tampa. Right now only the Paradise, doing a 4/5 day cruise is there. I thought John Heald had mentioned that some announcement was going to happen in regard to Tampa. Does anyone have any more info on this...thanks

I have tried to keep up with boards, but have not seen if Carnival has or will put another 7 day ship into Tampa. Right now only the Paradise, doing a 4/5 day cruise is there. I thought John Heald had mentioned that some announcement was going to happen in regard to Tampa. Does anyone have any more info on this...thanks

..... waiting ..... waiting .... I keep seeing the same hints, but nothing so far. At one point I thought the Miracle would come to Tampa, but that doesn't seem likely now.

I miss driving a total of 30 minutes to the cruise port for my vacay. I'm sorry, but the Paradise doesn't do it for me.

YES! We are on the Miracle, which has been chartered by a private group February 5th-14th, 2017, sailing from Tampa. Its a Bare Necessities Clothing Optional Cruise. We do a Big Boat Nude Cruise every year. We have done these cruises on HAL, Royal, Celebrity and Carnival.

I'm about 8 minutes from the Port of Tampa, and miss the nicer ships as well, but an hour and a half to Port Canaveral and three-four to Ft Lauderdale or Miami is still not bad since I don't have to fly.

Yes, we are lucky in Florida. :D

Sign me up . . . well for the relocation cruise, anyways. We took the Pride from LA to Miami, and the Miracle from NYC to LA . . . great cruises!

Would love to take the Miracle from LA to Tampa.