Transfer Orlando int. Airport to Hotel

Krydstosser

Hello :)

We are going on A Cruise from Port Canaveral but we arrive to days before the Cruise and need transfer from Orlando int. Airport to our hotel in Port Canaveral.

Are there transfer Companies you can recommend? And what is a fair price for this transfer?

Krydstosser

(Cruise maniac in Danish) :)

Hello :)

We are going on A Cruise from Port Canaveral but we arrive to days before the Cruise and need transfer from Orlando int. Airport to our hotel in Port Canaveral.

Are there transfer Companies you can recommend? And what is a fair price for this transfer?

Krydstosser

(Cruise maniac in Danish) :)

Most hotels in the area have a FREE shuttle you just tip the driver depending on how much luggage you have $1 per bag would be a guideline each way

Do not hire a taxi because the distance from the airport is too far and it will cost you too much money!!!

If you don't wish to rent a car......The three most popular shuttles are......

Cocoa Beach Shuttle

Executive VIP Limo

Travelynx

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I agree about renting a car. Easy to get from the airport since most car vendors are in the parking garage attached to the terminal. And as said earlier, the rental locations are about 10 minutes free shuttle to the port.

It is about a 45-60 minute drive between the airport and PC straight down the Beach (Bee) Line.

If you don't want to rent a car and won't have transportation around Cape Canaveral, I would probably find a hotel in Orlando that has nice amenities for your entertainment and go back to the airport to take the Carnival shuttle on embarkation day.

If you don't want to rent a car and won't have transportation around Cape Canaveral, I would probably find a hotel in Orlando that has nice amenities for your entertainment and go back to the airport to take the Carnival shuttle on embarkation day.

This is what we did in April. We got in from the airport late, so no time to see Orlando. Just got a hotel that had an airport shuttle and took it back to the airport in the morning. Paid for the Carnival Shuttle to the port. $70 pp for both ways.

I will recommend Executive VIP Limo as well. We have used him several times. Very reliable. All ready have booked for next year. If you need to stop on the way to your hotel they even do that for you as well. Great service.

<embed src="http://www.carnival.com/~/media/CCLUS/my-cruise-countdown/countdown.ashx?dat=07%2F16%2F2016&dest=C&ship=MC&js_config=http://www.carnival.com/~/media/CssAndJsFiles/my-cruise-countdown/js/quicksearch js.ashx" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"