Carnival Valor June 20th Eastern Caribbean Videos

civic812

Hey all. I am not good at writing so I figured I would make a video of my most recent cruise. This is my first attempt at a cruise video so let me know what you think.

Part 1 includes us driving from Baltimore to Port Canaveral, boarding the ship and a short tour of the boat. I hope you enjoy. I'd be glad to answer any questions about the cruise as well.

Below is the link to the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took us 12.5 hours to get to Jacksonville where we dropped off the kids and spent the night at the in-laws. Then it was another 2.5 hour drive to PC. So 15 hours in total, including the 45 minute unintentional detour in dc. I was on "auto pilot" and began driving to work (in dc) instead of Florida lol.

It took us 12.5 hours to get to Jacksonville where we dropped off the kids and spent the night at the in-laws. Then it was another 2.5 hour drive to PC. So 15 hours in total, including the 45 minute unintentional detour in dc. I was on "auto pilot" and began driving to work (in dc) instead of Florida lol.

LMBO. I've done that a time or two. Well the kids are driving from MD...they're young so they can handle it. Can't wait to see part 2!

I just posted part 2. We walk to junkanoo beach, a guy asks us if we want to buy drugs, we jump off the pier and do some snorkeling. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...