Help with Classic Drink Package

stalco

Wife and I had the Classic drink package on the Solstice in Alaska in Sept 2014. and the Eclipse to Caribbean in Dec/Jan. We were both pleased with choices and with specialty coffees in Al Bacio in particular. All specialty coffees without added alcohol or gelato are covered by Classic pkg and there are lots of good choices and no need to upgrade there unless you want the former additions (So, YES to your question about capucchino).

With Celebrity now including Classic pkg as part of the Good, Better, Best program choices in bookings, I predict the wait times at bars will get pretty crazy and Al Bacio was already super busy during our cruises so be ready [you can custom make expresso only as fast as determined by available machines].

TO BOGOFMAN: Bombay may have shifted to Premium side but Stoli and Tanqueray are both excellent substitutes for my wife at least who likes her G&T.

This is very helpful. What about specialty coffees such as cappuccino? Is that covered in the classic package? I didn't see it specifically listed in either package.
Edited by OBX-Cruisers
Additions

Regular EXTRA tips help a lot in this endeavor also!!! Tip for you: carry some cash to the bar.

Yes, you can get a normal martini at any bar not named Martini Bar or Molecular/World Class Bar.

It's also been noted on CC, you can even get a limited few regular sized martini's at the Martini Bar, but it may be subject to a willing bartender.