Carnival Triumph to Cozumel and Progresso

stvntra

Yes, This was a family cruise. My 3 year old GD and my 11 year old GS. I don't think my daughter kept any info either. I can tell you the orientation for kids camp was at 5pm, not long after the safety drill, in the Rome lounge (deck 3 forward).

Little princess had a few times she didn't want to stay but that was likely because she didn't want to not be with her aunts. Each time she was picked up she didn't want to leave camp. So you know she had a good time and felt secure. GS made a couple of buddies the first day and was good for the trip. We allowed him to sign himself out only because of the scavenger hunt. He knew to stay at camp until someone came to pick up little sister. There were a few breaks in open times on sea days and camp closed at 10pm. After 10 was night owls for fee service. Price wasn't bad at $6.95 an hour per child.

To those that are looking for funtime/schedules, we are frequent cruisers and know events change depending upon itinerary. But, again, I am happy to answer question.

Yes, This was a family cruise. My 3 year old GD and my 11 year old GS. I don't think my daughter kept any info either. I can tell you the orientation for kids camp was at 5pm, not long after the safety drill, in the Rome lounge (deck 3 forward).

Little princess had a few times she didn't want to stay but that was likely because she didn't want to not be with her aunts. Each time she was picked up she didn't want to leave camp. So you know she had a good time and felt secure. GS made a couple of buddies the first day and was good for the trip. We allowed him to sign himself out only because of the scavenger hunt. He knew to stay at camp until someone came to pick up little sister. There were a few breaks in open times on sea days and camp closed at 10pm. After 10 was night owls for fee service. Price wasn't bad at $6.95 an hour per child.

To those that are looking for funtime/schedules, we are frequent cruisers and know events change depending upon itinerary. But, again, I am happy to answer question.

Thank you. My main concern is the orientation for the kids clubs. My son is 12..so think he would be in a different club than your Grandson. Do you know if the orientation times were all the same? Thank you..very helpful. This will be our first cruise .

I was curious to see if you had copies of the fun times, but I see you do not. I was wondering if they stay the same for each of the cruises with the same itenieries on the same ship. :)

Thank you. My main concern is the orientation for the kids clubs. My son is 12..so think he would be in a different club than your Grandson. Do you know if the orientation times were all the same? Thank you..very helpful. This will be our first cruise .

Yes, usually all are held at the same time to register kids and inform parents of the activities and get all the proper documents signed. This is followed by a family get together and activities before the camp opens for the evening.