Can a Bon Voyage order be changed pre-cruise?

Rob N Kim

It looks like my wife would prefer a bottle of rum over the tequila that I ordered for our room. So, I wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to change the order - and if so, how?

I can't seem find any evidence in my Carnival account that I even placed an order, let alone any way to manage it!

When you go back to the shopping for beverages screen under Carnival.com, in the upper right hand corner you see the words "need help". There's the number 1-800-522-7648. Give them a call and they should be able to straighten it all for you.

Your order won't show up online under your booking, but you should have received an email with your order number.

I would have thought so too, but so far haven't received one. I did think to print the confirmation when I ordered though, so at least I've got that!

When you go back to the shopping for beverages screen under Carnival.com, in the upper right hand corner you see the words "need help". There's the number 1-800-522-7648. Give them a call and they should be able to straighten it all for you.

Thanks for directing me to the right number. They were able to change my order in a flash! :-)

Great, did you get a new confirmation any case they send the wrong one?

Hmm... no, I didn't. I figured it would still be the same order number, just with a different item - as opposed to something along the lines of a canceled order and a new order being placed.