Contacting Maitre'd on Conquest.

rjschaack16

Here ya go.

Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

PR Pride

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

VS Vista

Hope this helps.:):D

We are going on the Conquest in Aug. and also are going to e-mail the Maitre D about table choice. Please let me know if you get a response back from him and his name. Many thanks!! John F

• 1 year later...

I've tried emailing the Carnival Valor maitre d' (VAmaitred@carnival.com... right?) and I've tried emailing groupdining@carnival.com, but no one is answering my emails! I am now 2 weeks out from my cruise. I only emailed them a week ago, so I thought emailing them with 3 weeks until sailing was close enough within the window until we cruise. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

I've tried emailing the Carnival Valor maitre d' (VAmaitred@carnival.com... right?) and I've tried emailing groupdining@carnival.com, but no one is answering my emails! I am now 2 weeks out from my cruise. I only emailed them a week ago, so I thought emailing them with 3 weeks until sailing was close enough within the window until we cruise. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

Email them again, and put urgent in the title.

Make sure when you email them you put the booking number, the sailing date, and what you need in there.

I have usually gotten a reply within 5 business days.

If you are just trying to make sure everyone is together, you can always call carnival and verify that everyones booking code is linked to yours. ( though this does not always work...)

Email them again, and put urgent in the title.

Make sure when you email them you put the booking number, the sailing date, and what you need in there.

I have usually gotten a reply within 5 business days.

If you are just trying to make sure everyone is together, you can always call carnival and verify that everyones booking code is linked to yours. ( though this does not always work...)

Thanks! I will email them again with "URGENT" and see if that gets any response :)

I did try calling Carnival already, and they said they couldn't help me, which seems ridiculous... We are a group of 8. Six of us booked through one travel agent and the other 2 used someone else, and we all have late dining and want to sit together. Yet when I called Carnival they said they can't link our bookings to seat us together. Seems ridiculous to me. That's why I'm trying to email the maitre d'. I'd rather him/her take care of it and I'll just tip them once onboard!