Star Cruisers-Last Minute Questions

Lizzybell

Hello-we are leaving this Sat for our 5 day repositioning cruise on the Star-we have an inside cabin. Recent cruisers-do they have drip coffee makers in the cabins? if so, can i bring my own beans and filters? With morning room service can you get 1 pot of decaf and 1 reg type thing? Do they still serve cappicinos&lattes in the dining rooms at no charge during lunch and dinner? Anything you really liked snack/lunch wise on the room service menu? Last question-what entertainment would you recommend-variety shows, musicals, Magician-chinese acrobats(dont think they are onboard anymore) etc. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Liz

I can help with a few of your questions...

We usued room service every morning for our wake up call. They will bring one pot of each if you request it, no problem.

Hubby had the cappuccinos/lattes after dinner several nights last April. They do have the coffee place in the Atrium where you can get them through out the day, for a cost.

From room service I love the chocolate mousse, and hubby usually ordered a plate of assorted cookies. If you want to take back something from the Blue Lagoon to your room to eat they will package it up to go for you....I love their fish and chips.

If Shaun Farquar is still on the ship as the magician he is totally awasome. He usually has his wife and darling daughter assist him with his show. Shaun has been on 3 of the NCL cruises that we have been on and he amazes us each time.

We also liked the liars club show, as well as the Newlywed game in the lounge.

Margaret-thanks for your responses-its good to know @ the coffee!! your hubby had the caps and lattes after dinner at no cost and also at the Atrium with a charge. Good to know @ the fish and chips-as we love them-ditto the room srv choc mousse. Looking forward to seeing Shawn! Any inside Star cabin dwellers: still need to know if there are drip coffee makers in inside cabins. Thanks much, Liz

Archived