Navigator Cruise Compass

I may have, but I haven't yet unpacked everything. We got off the ship Sunday (7/12/2015) but the teen girls I was traveling with used almost every Compass in the room to pack their souvenirs.

Our itinerary was Cozumel, Belize, Roatan. One week ago today, we were in Roatan when one of our fellow passengers drowned while on our excursion to Pirate Bay. Was looking at the pictures I took that day & it is painful to see him so alive & happy with his family when I know how devastating what would happen in less than an hour from that moment would be to all of them.

I may have, but I haven't yet unpacked everything. We got off the ship Sunday (7/12/2015) but the teen girls I was traveling with used almost every Compass in the room to pack their souvenirs.

Our itinerary was Cozumel, Belize, Roatan. One week ago today, we were in Roatan when one of our fellow passengers drowned while on our excursion to Pirate Bay. Was looking at the pictures I took that day & it is painful to see him so alive & happy with his family when I know how devastating what would happen in less than an hour from that moment would be to all of them.

Oh my, that is so sad. I had not heard about that!

Can someone please tell me where I can find fairly recent copies of Cruise Compass for Navigator OTS Western Caribbean?

I have never had so much trouble finding them in a format that I can print. Someone posted them in ISSUU but he did not allow downloading, or if he did, I can't figure it out.

Then I found another who took a picture of each page but they are not very legible when printed.

I'm begging... surely there is a copy somewhere that is printable. I'm desperate! :confused: