Independence Of The Seas

I will be traveling on Indy August 2nd for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We are doing my-time dining. What time were the headliner shows each night and how early should I schedule dinner in the MDR to make it to the headliner shows?

I will be traveling on Indy August 2nd for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We are doing my-time dining. What time were the headliner shows each night and how early should I schedule dinner in the MDR to make it to the headliner shows?

If you schedule your dinner near one of the traditional dining times (6pm or 8:30pm), you should be able to see the shows.

George and Liz...

You have no idea what your comment about cruising with us means to Jim and I. We loved seeing the two of you again and wish all of us a very healthy year so that our roads cross again if not by sea then by land!!

Alma and Jim

Will do my best to ans. the questions

Turn around (B2B) you meet on deck 4 then they take you to a waiting area till the ship is cleared, you get a new sea pass & back on board by 11am & they take you for lunch. Showtimes were usullay at 7pm & 9pm. Formal nites were on the 3rd & 6th day. Sorry cant remember anything about the menues. george35

Ah, great. Thanks for the help! Maybe you could also tell me if the parking is convenient? Trying to decide between port parking or off-site, not so much a matter of expense, but more that too far of a walk will be problematic for a few of the drivers in my group. All of my other experiences at PE were up at the north end where the parking is right across from the terminal. TIA

Just looked at the port map.... I don't see ANY parking indicated near 29.

Edited by Ren1216

Ah, great. Thanks for the help! Maybe you could also tell me if the parking is convenient? Trying to decide between port parking or off-site, not so much a matter of expense, but more that too far of a walk will be problematic for a few of the drivers in my group. All of my other experiences at PE were up at the north end where the parking is right across from the terminal. TIA

Parking is close to terminal 18:

http://www.porteverglades.net/includes/content/docs/MEDIA/Port-Map-REVISED-Jan-2015.pdf

Edited by clarea

We've used the offsite Park-n-Go for our last few cruises there and couldn't be happier. Less expensive, still incredibly close, great porter/drivers AND they have monkeys (real, live animal monkeys) that live in the small section of forest beside their location and we see them every time we go in!

offsite just look at the price difference. Prepaid park n go is less then half what port everglades charges.