RCCL transfers from IAH to Galveston port

Has anyone ever used the RCCL transfers from IAH to Galveston port and Galveston port to IAH?

My information says it leaves IAH for Galveston every hour between 10:30am and 1pm. Is it a first come, first served type of deal? We were not given a specific shuttle time.

Also, at end of cruise, I understand since we have cruise line transfers we disembark at 8:45am. I have no idea what time the shuttle actually leaves. We have a 1:42 flight out of IAH, can I be assured we will get there in plenty of time?

Thanks in advance for any info provided! I hate not having concrete plans/details!

• 1 month later...

When you book transfers thru RCCL, you can give flight information if you want. The first bus usually leaves from IAH around 1000am. Buses leave as needed with last bus at 1230pm.

Return from pier is normally first bus to IAH at 900a to 915a and without a traffic jam on freeway will arrive IAH at approx 1045a. Customs is longer when you come from Roatan and Belize. Shuttle customers are usually given group 2 and 3 off ship. Charge is 47.00 each way