entertainment planning blocked?

We are on the 10/24 sailing on the Oasis. I have been checking daily for the entertainment to open for booking and finally last night it did. Everything looks great and the website seems easy to navigate and book, not so. It is only allowing me to select how many people and then it won't let me do anything else. At one point it said this reservation is blocked. What?? I called RCCL this morning and was told by the rep that he can't get into my reservation. After having me log in and out 3 times he told me to wait 20-30 minutes and call back. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Seems a little wierd

We are on the 10/24 sailing on the Oasis. I have been checking daily for the entertainment to open for booking and finally last night it did. Everything looks great and the website seems easy to navigate and book, not so. It is only allowing me to select how many people and then it won't let me do anything else. At one point it said this reservation is blocked. What?? I called RCCL this morning and was told by the rep that he can't get into my reservation. After having me log in and out 3 times he told me to wait 20-30 minutes and call back. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Seems a little wierd

We've had a nightmare trying to use the website to book dining and shows. Often it would tell us that someone else was logged in/modifying the reservation but none of us were. It was VERY frustrating and not a good way to start our experience with RCCL. We did end up getting all the shows situated but we decided not to book any specialty dining because we were so annoyed with the company and what we perceived as a total disregard for our concerns (multiple times on the phone and emails with no resolve).

I'm not being very helpful here but just want you to know you are not alone and from what I've read, there are lots that have issues with their website. Hope it ends up working for you and you get everything settled the way you want!

I talked to them last night for Oasis 10/3/2015 and he said the offerings haven't been uploaded yet. He said to keep checking every couple of days and call if nothing is added. Just overnight, I noticed that a few shows have been added but all you can do is select the number of guests attending - nothing else (times/dates). Hopefully it is IN progress.

Shut your computer down and reboot. Sometimes if your browser didnt close after last time in login you are still considered logged in and thus cant get on. Always make sure you are showing logged out at the top of the homepage.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Yes, if you log-in to your account from different computers or if you don't log-out properly this can happen. Usually clears it self up but not sure how long it take.

The warning I've seen is 'your reservation is currently being modified' or something to that effect. Not sure if this is the same thing you are referring to.

Lisa that is exactly what I experienced, you can select the number of guests and then nothing. Just got off the phone with them for the 2nd time this morning and was told just what they told you. I'll keep checking Thx all for your advice. I am now going to reboot and see if that does anything

We're on the 11/7 sailing and the same thing happens for us. I am guessing that they have partially loaded the information into the reservation area but that the reservations are still closed. I would just keep checking back. Rumor has it they open around 75-90 days out so your's should open any day now. Mine are still probably a few weeks away.