Movies Under the Stars in Alaska on the Ruby

newfielover

We were on the Ruby in Alaska last month and we love MUTS, too.

We reused everything we wore down Tracy Arm Fjord. Hats, gloves and lots of layers. Sometimes a lightweight coat. They do give you blankets. We had 3each, and we were nice and warm. It was very enjoyable :)

I sailed on the Ruby in the Caribbean and LOVED the Movies Under The Stars. Has anyone experienced this in Alaska? We are thinking about sailing in Alaska on the Ruby August 2016.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for asking! I was just thinking about posting a similar question today! We're going on the Crown next month to Alaska and also wondered about MUTS on that cruise. We did a 10 Night California Coastal in April on the Grand and toughed it out in some pretty chilly conditions in our blanket cocoons. They did cancel it one or two nights I am assuming because of rain.

We just finished our Alaskan cruise (July 4 sail date ). MUTS was great! Kids loved it. There are blankets for everyone. Cold is manageable but rain is not. There was only one night that it rained. Otherwise, it should be a fun and relaxing activity for the family. There is pizza, burger and popcorn nearby. Have fun!