Liberty of the seas 5 night compass

Hi...I've been trying to find compasses for the liberty 5 night Bermuda cruise. We are going the end if August on our first adults only cruise and wanted to make some dining and spa reservations. Any help greatly appreciated !! [emoji41]

I saved all the compasses, but don't have a scanner. Just to let you know Saturday Night Fever was switched to Day 2 and not Day 5. There was a small single planner that listed all the entertainment for the 5 days at once.I'll see if someone can help me out, but I can't make any promises.

If you look up the roll call for the Liberty of the Sea 5 nights to Bermuda on 03 October, somebody who recently cruised will gladly e-mail you the Compass she scanned in.

I still have it. If you want me to e-mail you a copy, just let me know your e-mail address.

Could you send me a copy as well. We are going on the liberty in August.

Sent.

I too would like a copy of the 5 day bermuda, liberty compass. We are doing this route in October. Thank you!

...and sent!

Wondering if its okay to ask here...I see you can make reservations for the ice shows. It's been a while since I have been onboard a ship with an ice rink. How do you make reservations for it?

Wondering if its okay to ask here...I see you can make reservations for the ice shows. It's been a while since I have been onboard a ship with an ice rink. How do you make reservations for it?

I've heard of folks making reservations online on the RCL website under the "Cruise Planner", but our cruise is less than 90 days out and we are unable to do so.

Ok...I sort of remember making reservations a few years ago, but I think you had to sign up to make reservations outside the ice rink. My memory is pretty fuzzy about that though. That had to be a few years ago at least. I didn't know if you could reserve from your in cabin tv or if you can reserve from the cruise planner. I'll keep an eye on it though. Thanks again for the cruise compass! :D

If you look up the roll call for the Liberty of the Sea 5 nights to Bermuda on 03 October, somebody who recently cruised will gladly e-mail you the Compass she scanned in.

I still have it. If you want me to e-mail you a copy, just let me know your e-mail address.

If you could send me a copy of the compass, I would greatly appreciate it.

edwin514@verizon.net

Thanks.

I would like a copy too please; oct21@cox.net

Also, I have another question since you have just recently cruised LOS: I want to bring my electric hair curler and an electric alarm clock would I be able to use the ship's regular outlets or would I need to bring an adapter of some sort?

Thank you for your time

Also, I have another question since you have just recently cruised LOS: I want to bring my electric hair curler and an electric alarm clock would I be able to use the ship's regular outlets or would I need to bring an adapter of some sort?

Thank you for your time

I have not cruised LotS, I am just re-sending a scanned-in Cruise Compass that another recent cruiser did. But I've heard of Ship Security confiscating hair curlers. You might want to do a search of the forums.

I have not cruised LotS, I am just re-sending a scanned-in Cruise Compass that another recent cruiser did. But I've heard of Ship Security confiscating hair curlers. You might want to do a search of the forums.

Relly, a curling iron? Okay, will surely check this out. Thanks.

Thank you Bob! I couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

Those items are mentioned as exceptions to the list of prohibited items:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=333&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Policies&faqId=2608

Well, there ya go. I knew somebody with more knowledge than me would help out! :)

If you could send me a copy of the compass, I would greatly appreciate it.

We are going in October. I would love it if you could email the compass to me.

I would like a copy too please

Done for all ya' all. Check your mailboxes.

If anybody else wants a copy, you can view it from my public share here: http://1drv.ms/1flJpCA

Enjoy!