Adventure Review/Questions Page (sail dates July 11-18, 2015)

Thanks for posting about the Internet and that you can get unlimited. I was worried about that as I will have to do some work while in board as well as my daughter possibly some homework since she'll miss some days. She's high school but a senior and taking dual enrollment. Will check out the rest of the info as well!

• 2 weeks later...
Also wondering if you knew of anyone doing a B2B on Adventure. Just trying to determine if we have to get off or not, I have heard different ways different ships handle people doing B2B and just wondering how Adventure handles it.

Some folks say you get off but get right back on (to get a new card) and some people say they just met in a certain location on the ship and were given new cards for the second week.

No big deal either way, just curious. Thanks.

You check in for both cruises at your first embarkation. US Customs allows for B2B or more with combined customs. However if you exceed onship purchase limits during any cruise you will have to go pay, but you can return to the ship at anytime.

Passports are scanned at Checkin and are left in the possession of the passport holder providing you are not from a country that does not link to the global passport clearance center. In that case they hold it until it clears.

I would assume that your problem in the EU was due to the port not having appropriate connectivity or an elevated alert.

I will be travelling with a group of 20 Novemeber 7th Has anyone done the drink packages which is best are they worth the money?

We traveled as a group of 33. 27 were of drinking age and 16 got the package. I think all but maybe 2 would get the package again. We personally had the premium package. Some had the ultimate.

For us, it was definitely worth the money, even on port days. We were by no means "drunk" for the duration of the cruise, with the only exception being St. Croix and that was because of buckets on the beach, not the drink packages :o

For us we had 1-2 drinks on the pool deck after returning from the beach, then 1 drink before dinner (martini or something on the rocks). Then 3 glasses of wine with dinner, an after dinner spirit, then maybe 1-4 drinks after dinner depending on what we did after dinner (show, sit on deck, piano bar, pub, sports bar). We had all of that in addition to probably 5 or so bottles of water each per day. I wouldn't book a cruise without it unless I were pregnant.

We had a group of 24. Only our 23 year old son got the premium package. He got it on Tuesday (four days left). We bought $1 beers on Sunday at port, and our tour Monday included unlimited drinks so he decided to hold off on the drink package till after those days. He used the buy one get one free and 10% off drinks on his sea pass those first days too since the package basically negates those coupons. I would probably have him and our 21 year old get the package next time. My husband and I just drink a few each day and between the crown and anchor coupons and the wine we brought on board, the packages wouldn't have been worth it to us.