Mexican Riviera

mcarroll2

We're thinking about cruising the Mexican Riviera on the Oosterdam in February. I was wondering how the weather is that time of year. I would appreciate any info. It looks like the average temp is around 70 degrees F. Has any one been on this cuise? I would welcome any feedback. :cool:

We're thinking about cruising the Mexican Riviera on the Oosterdam in February. I was wondering how the weather is that time of year. I would appreciate any info. It looks like the average temp is around 70 degrees F. Has any one been on this cuise? I would welcome any feedback. :cool:

We were there on the O'dam the last week in January this year and found it warm, but comfortable - not too hot. It was cool at night the first night out of San Diego and the last night on the way back, though.

If you use Internet Explorer, you can see our slide show of the trip at http://vquill.com/gallery/mexico05/mexico05.wmv

And you can read my online diary of the cruise at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=129509

You might also look at Greg Neal's review of his cruise on the O'dam in early February of last year at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=137614

Have a great cruise!

mcarroll ....

You made the right choice booking the Oosterdam.

I was on board in Feb2005 (same cruise revneal was on) and it was a great trip!

Weather was fine ... not too hot, but warm enough to enjoy the pool, or hit the beach. You won't be disappointed.

I had a review, but it got 'buried' somewhere on this board, and I don't have the patience to dig it up.

You'll love the Oosterdam .... enjoy!

:)

Hi dave!

We went to the Mexican Riviera over Presidents Day in February of this year. The weather was sunny and HOT! Port days were sunny and about 88 degrees+. Oosterdam is a good ship, a bit crowded, but solid, and quiet.

We will be on the Oosterdam two weeks from tomorrow and repeating the Mexican Riviera February 4th next year. I think like the others have said you will find it to be quite nice. Mid to high 80's could even get warmer at least once you get to Cabo and P.V.. It is kind of like packing for Alaska you will also have some cool days right out of San Diego.

Archived