Hotel needed in old San Juan with refrigerator in room.

ruthnewark

We have medication that needs to be kept refrigerated. We will be staying in Old San Juan for 1 night precruise and a couple of nights postcruise. Any recommendations for hotels that can provide refrigeration facilities in rooms, please? Thanks

We have medication that needs to be kept refrigerated. We will be staying in Old San Juan for 1 night precruise and a couple of nights postcruise. Any recommendations for hotels that can provide refrigeration facilities in rooms, please? Thanks

https://www.trespalmasinn.com/Rooms

Yes they have kitchens and refrigerators.

10-15 minutes from airport and ports.

Cheap bus ride into old San Juan.

Beach across street.

Embassy Suites (the one on Tartak street). It's about 5 min from the airport, 20 min from the pan american cruise terminal and they have refrigerators in all the rooms, as well as a sink and a counter and microwave. I haven't been to this one yet, but will be there next week. All other embassy suites I've visited (in 3 other states) have had them, so I assume it's the same.

Have you considered a condo or vacation rental? We like having a full kitchen and washer/dryer. We also like having a separate bedroom and living room so if I want to go to bed early DH can stay up and watch TV. I rarely stay in a hotel now.