Private Taxi Tour in Freeport

cup4sharks

I just returned home from an NCL Cruise in the Bahamas on the Norwegian Sky. In Freeport, my mom and I decided not to take an official excursion and instead sought out a taxi to drive us around for a couple of hours and give us a tour.

This was a crapshoot, but boy did we luck out! We feel so lucky to have happened upon Fabian Lang, a local taxi driver who grew up there. It was AWESOME! He is so knowledgeable and personable.

I HIGHLY recommend you contact him if you are going to be in Freeport to arrange a private tour. His pricing was fair and it was a perfect way to spend a couple of hours in Freeport.

His contact info is: Fabian Laing 1-242-559-7615

Email: fabianlaing1@yahoo.com

P.S.: He recommended a place in the port called Conchalicious for conch after I told him of a bad experience I had in the past and was writing off conch. He said the cracked conch would melt in my mouth from this place. This was hard to believe since I found it rubbery and chewy in the past. OMG...he was right! It was amazing...so light and buttery. My mom who does not like seafood loved it too.

Edited by cup4sharks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...