Is this normal for NCL's website?

Hi all,

I know from reading other threads that the NCL website can be a little, how shall we say? Erratic?? But this one has me a bit puzzled! :confused:

I went into My NCL a few moments ago to book Cirque Dreams for our upcoming cruise.

All seemed as it should, until I chose the date and time and added the first named person to the shopping cart. The price immediately doubled!!

Just a glitch, I thought, it will right itself when I add the second named person (me) Nope......price for me doubled as well. Strange!!

Continued to shopping cart and my total to pay was exactly DOUBLE what it should be!

So I removed DH from the cart and then received a warning on the page stating the following!

Guest #2 Missing Voyage Fare - Guest ****

Guest #1 Missing Voyage Fare - Guest ****

Guest #2 Missing Government Tax Fare - Guest ****

Guest #1 Missing Government Tax Fare - Guest ****

I promise you we have paid in full for our cruise! Honestly!

So.........website glitch or a concern?

I tried ringing NCL but was put on hold.......for ages.....I gave up!

I am new to NCL, having booked my first cruise on the Escape. I have been trying for days to purchase dining and drink packages but the page just sits there loading and never gets to the page where I can purchase. Several have said to call in and order, but being new, I want to be able to review all options and then make my selections. Any others having this problem?

I am new to NCL, having booked my first cruise on the Escape. I have been trying for days to purchase dining and drink packages but the page just sits there loading and never gets to the page where I can purchase. Several have said to call in and order, but being new, I want to be able to review all options and then make my selections. Any others having this problem?

Sorry to hear you're having problems too! The NCL website doesn't appear to be the most reliable! I can understand you wanting to review your options before calling NCL........very frustrating!

Hope you get it sorted out soon.