CPAP extension cord leaving in 2 days

boog55

One of our buddies has a CPAP machine. she is in an inside cabin does anyone know how long of an extension cord she needs to bring to plug in - i am assuming around the desk/vanity area outside the bathroom. Any help much appreciated- thanks

Edited by boog55

The cabin stewards may not have enough extension cords so they should being their own. Sorry, I haven't been in an inside cabin in a long time. The stewards usually have masking tape and will tape it on the floor to minimize the trip hazard.

We usually carry 2 - 12ft extension cords and haven't had a problem. There are so many people that use a C-PAP machine that I would be concerned about the ship running out of them. Easier to take your own.

Helen

FYI, I've read you should not bring a surge protector which seems counterintuitive.

I'm told because the ships power comes from within and not a traditional power plant, a surge protector might cause a surge problem, so to speak. No problem here, we'll bring the standard ones for our machines.