Quick Conquest Southern Caribbean Review

rtap23

rtap23....Thanks for the review. I'll be on that same itinerary in September. I was wondering if you remember which days were the Formal dinners? I am trying to make Steakhouse reservations but I want to avoid Formal nights there.

Thank you again for the information!

Greg we had our formal dinners on the first full sea day and also on the sea day after Aruba

We are going to be in curaçao in November. We thought we would just hire a taxi to drive us around to see the island but I am intrigued by your idea of renting a car and doing it yourself.

Which do you think is a better idea? TIA.

We are going to be in curaçao in November. We thought we would just hire a taxi to drive us around to see the island but I am intrigued by your idea of renting a car and doing it yourself.

We really had a great experience renting the car and exploring the island on our own but I know it is not for everyone. If you dont feel comfortable driving in unknown areas I would not do it. We pretty much rent a vehicle in just about every port we can and have always had a great experience.

Irie Tours charges $25.00 US . The tour also includes Beer and Soft Drinks.

Where did you book your car-there are several Avis locations? Thanks,

In Curacao we booked online on the Avis website. They have a location at the port and in La Romana we just walked to the small Avis kiosk at the port and we were lucky enough that they had a few cars left since we didn't have any reservations there.

• 4 weeks later...
Rtap23, I have cruised before but have no idea what FTTF means. What does it mean.

LTCANC, FTTF is faster to the fun. You can purchase this on the excursions page. It cost $59 for the cabin and gives you priority embarkation and Debarkation and also a few other perks. They only sell a limited amout so they usually sell out pretty quick.