Deep sea fishing?

bimmerlil

bimmerlil, my DH was looking for the same info and ended up last night doing a search on google "fishing charters in Aruba". He contacted one and we received an email this morning. Try doing a search and hope it works out for you we're sailing on the Adventure of the Sea and will be in Aruba on 10/4. When we get back if I remember I'll let you know how he did.

Debbie

Bimmerlil, my DH was looking for the same info and ended up last night doing a search on google "fishing charters in Aruba". He contacted one and we received an email this morning. Try doing a search and hope it works out for you we're sailing on the Adventure of the Sea and will be in Aruba on 10/4. When we get back if I remember I'll let you know how he did.

Debbie

These links may help you find some addtional info:

www.aruba-travelguide.com/activities/deepsea-fishing.html Aruba Deep Sea Fishing Charters

www.driftwoodaruba.com/fishing.html Driftwood Charters Sportfishing

www.aruba-mahimahi.com Mahi Mahi Deep Sea Fishing Charters

www.arufishing.com/ Melina Charters

www.arubaonline.com/rainbowrunner/ Rainbow Runner

www.renaissancemarina.com/ Renaissance Marina

www.aruba.com/extlinks/olimpic/the_boat.htm The Olimpic

www.teasercharters.com Teaser Charters Deep Sea Fishing: Teaser & Kenny’s Toy

www.visitaruba.com/tranquilo/ Tranquilo Deep Sea Fishing

• 3 weeks later...

Bimmerlil, we're back and just want to give you info.

DH went fishing for a full day with LaTanga. He tried contacting a couple charters and they were booked or never returned emails. He did catch fish about 30 (tuna (benito), mahi mahi, snagged a sailfish but got off, and others). He said they were small about 5 to 6 lbs. but at least he caught fish. The boat is older and the only thing was he fished the equipment was in better shape. All in all he said it was a good trip. He did have to do a followup phone call because they don't check their emails all the time.

Any other questions let me know.

Debbie

This might be a double post since I tried sending it a couple of minutes ago.

Bimmerlil, we're back and just want to give you info.

DH went fishing for a full day with LaTanga. He tried contacting a couple charters and they were booked or never returned emails. He did catch fish about 30 (tuna (benito), mahi mahi, snagged a sailfish but got off, and others). He said they were small about 5 to 6 lbs. but at least he caught fish. The boat is older and the only thing was he fished the equipment was in better shape. All in all he said it was a good trip. He did have to do a followup phone call because they don't check their emails all the time.

Any other questions let me know.

Debbie

Archived