Liberty of the Seas - room service

On prior cruises - room service was free - just gave tip to person bringing food. On Quantum - there was a fee for most items (unless you were in a suite). I know in the past there was only a fee between 12 am and 6 am. What is the case on the Liberty - can we still get a full breakfast for no extra charge? Love breakfast on the balcony and avoid the WJ crowds on excursion days. Thanks for any info from recent Liberty cruisers.

On prior cruises - room service was free - just gave tip to person bringing food. On Quantum - there was a fee for most items (unless you were in a suite). I know in the past there was only a fee between 12 am and 6 am. What is the case on the Liberty - can we still get a full breakfast for no extra charge? Love breakfast on the balcony and avoid the WJ crowds on excursion days. Thanks for any info from recent Liberty cruisers.

You can still get hot breakfast for no extra charge on Liberty. They only charge $3.95 per order for orders between midnight and 5am.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the speedy response - look forward to it. Since we had to pay on Quantum - I thought we might have to pay on Liberty. You would think it would be the same fleet wide - shhhh.

Keep in mind, this is RCI - really consistently inconsistent.