Ultimate Dining promo question

beckyjohns

We are about 2 book the Getaway for 4 people in 2 cabins (2 adults, 2 kids). The adults will be taking the Ultimate Drink Package.

My question is about the kids. They really don't drink soda, so it doesn't make sense to get them the soda package. We book excursions outside the ship, so that credit doesn't make sense. We leave all computers and phones off, so the wifi credit doesn't make sense. I was thinking of getting them the Ultimate Dining Package, but I know they won't use that every night. Is it possible for the adults to use their dining package on the nights that the kids don't? Is it a case where the restaurant charges the folio (which all 4 of us will share) and the dining package credits it back? Or would the kids room cards have to be swiped in the restaurant indicating that they were there?

We are about 2 book the Getaway for 4 people in 2 cabins (2 adults, 2 kids). The adults will be taking the Ultimate Drink Package.

My question is about the kids. They really don't drink soda, so it doesn't make sense to get them the soda package. We book excursions outside the ship, so that credit doesn't make sense. We leave all computers and phones off, so the wifi credit doesn't make sense. I was thinking of getting them the Ultimate Dining Package, but I know they won't use that every night. Is it possible for the adults to use their dining package on the nights that the kids don't? Is it a case where the restaurant charges the folio (which all 4 of us will share) and the dining package credits it back? Or would the kids room cards have to be swiped in the restaurant indicating that they were there?

No, what you are asking for is not possible. The package is non-transferable.

6&8

If you are talking about which promo to choose, remember that it's one promo per cabin and If you need to book an adult to each cabin, you must choose UBP for both cabins in order for both adults to get it.

If you are talking about which promo to choose, remember that it's one promo per cabin and If you need to book an adult to each cabin, you must choose UBP for both cabins in order for both adults to get it.

This is not actually true. NCL will let you book the kids in a room as long as it is connecting or an inside across the hall.

6&8

This is not actually true. NCL will let you book the kids in a room as long as it is connecting or an inside across the hall.

6&8

Do you know if there's an age limit on how old the kids can get their on cabin? Or how close the cabins have to be with the parents?

Thank you!

That is actually very true, please read my previous post again. I didn't say that one would always need to book an adult to each cabin - I'm very well aware of the exceptions, hence "if".

Do you know if there's an age limit on how old the kids can get their on cabin? Or how close the cabins have to be with the parents?

Since you already started a new thread for this question without waiting for an answer here, there really is no point answering here, but the age limit is 21 or the cabin must be connecting or adjacent.

Edited by Demonyte